miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Stay to the right... or just walk wherever

 When you're growing up you're always taught to stay the right when walking and always give me the right of way and such... Apparently they don't teach that in Madrid, people walk wherever the hell they wanna walk. I can't even start to count how many times I've played chicken with people on the sidewalks and lost because I assume they're going to move to the right and then they force me into the street. The best part is the sidewalks here in my neighborhood are barely big enough for me to fit on in the first place. I guess its not completely their fault though because the escalators are backwards as well.
 It makes it even more fun walking on the sidewalks because dog's here aren't potty trained, so they feel free to poop all over the sidewalk and I get to play a fun game of don't step in the crap on my way to school everyday. Usually they'll sit there for weeks until it rains too and its hilarious because I'll see one in the morning and then when I come home there will be a foot print in it.
 Anyways midterms are over until November and I'm off to Barcelona so I'll tell you guys all about it when I get back. Hasta pronto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario